Digital Center of Excellence
Establish a consistent brand identity across mediums (especially the web)
- Approve and maintain the brand identity and design system
- Content modules are approved with image selection, iconography, typography etc based on approved design system standards
- Majority of images, backgrounds and textures are selected by a variety of people leading to inconsistency
Maintain a consistent user experience for our customers, prospects and partners
- How should we augment the approval process for change requests post launch? Who will own governance of brand standards for the web?
- There is no existing governance of UX or content changes over time – this typically is run through ad hoc requests from a variety of stakeholders
- Extending content relationships throughout the site – these relationships are determined during functional documentation, but traditionally are underutilized across content owners (eg. mapping products to solutions)
Content Strategy, Editorial Calendar and Production
Maintain a consistent narrative across the digital experience. Focus and prioritize content production around key topics.
- Responsible for final approval of primary keywords
- Ability to prioritize content production
- Own approval of editorial calendar
- Own and approve content mapping in Kapost (eg. tag by persona, by type, by lifecycle stage, by solution etc.)
- Own the decision to gate or un-gate content
Knowing we are shifting to a Cloud Networking focused message and corresponding product portfolio – what is the timing on the following?
- Product portfolio and renaming, hierarchy, updated family level messaging
- How close are we on attribute and hierarchies being approved?
- Mapping to solutions, verticals, customers and Elements
- Solutions set and hierarchy
- What is the timing?
- What is the new solution set and is there a hierarchy?
- Mapping to products, topics, industries and customers